Ideal solution for large passageways in apartment blocks and industrial facilities. Passage clearance up to 6.5m.
- Ideal for private or public car parks.
- The model for passages up to 2.5m (001G2500) comes in the 230 V AC version, while the models for passages up to 3.75m (001G3750 and 001G3751) and up to 6.5m (001G6500 and 001G6501) are in the 24 V DC version.
- There is also a version in AISI 304 steel.
- It can be installed either to the left or right. The mounting procedures are easy and quick.
- A truly complete range of accessories to customise your installation, which includes a choice of safety accessories for peace of mind during operation.
- The special joint is for installing CAME barriers even when height is an issue when raising or lowering the boom, as in underground parking lots.
The 230 V electronics
- only 2 seconds to clear the opening for effective transit management
- self-learning of the radio code from the transmitter to the receiver
- possibility of “hold-to-run” command according to what is envisaged in the applicable safety standards
The advantages of 24 V electronics
- no more power failures. The electronics automatically detects any power failure and activates emergency operation by using backup batteries
- speed under control. According to requirements, the electronics is able to adjust the speed of manoeuvre
- intensive use. The low voltage gearmotor ensures ideal operation of the barrier in conditions of intensive use
- obstacle detection. A special electronic circuit constantly analyses regular operation, either stopping or reversing the movement when coming into contact with any obstacles