BY 3500 T
Ideal solution for very large sliding gates.
Power and reliability, the features that make this model ideal for large-sized gate leaves, such as industrial, sliding gates. The new generation electronics allows you to program the command to partially open the gate, control the proper running of the safety devices and automatically block the commands when any obstacles are detected.
- Can control the auxiliary lighting in the passage area.
- Sturdy mechanics ensure exceptional performance.
- Self-diagnosis of safety devices.
- Three-phase power supply to ensure greater thrust.
Power and reliability
The model that best highlights the characteristics of power and reliability; By-3500T is ideal for automating sliding gates up to 3500kg and up to 23m in length.
All the advantages of three-phase
- greater thrust during manoeuvres: the 230-400 V three-phase electronics allows you to take advantage of a greater dynamic thrust in the initial phase of the manoeuvre, overcoming any critical issues concerning the weight of the fixture
- frequent transit: the three-phase gearmotor guarantees operation even in the harshest conditions of use such as industrial applications
- inertia control: in large industrial fixtures, the weight of the gate is often a problem to be solved to ensure the system is safe and operates correctly
For installers: operator complete with control board, built-in radio decoding and mechanical end runs.
For users: self diagnosis of all safety devices, before starting gate opening and closing.
The 230 V electronics
- programming of the command for partial opening of the leaf ideal for all entrances with no pedestrian gate
- safety even with the gate closed. All commands are cancelled if an obstacle is detected by the safety devices
- the gate is halted directly by the radio transmitter, ensuring movement control that is always to hand